10 Best Attorneys 2017

Payment Options

Payment Plans

We offer payment plans for all legal services

  • Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly

Payment Plans Available



" After struggling on my own, I decided to use this law office for help with our marriage and paper work for my wife's green card. Jessie helped us from day one on gathering the information needed to help move my wife from Iran to the United States. Outstanding communication, and fast replies. She went beyond her means to help me get through a very stressful ordeal. Everything turned out great, and my wife finally arrived to the United States a little over a year since our initial paper work. I couldn't be any happier! Thank you Jessie! "...More

– Arash C.
Dallas, TX

Read More Client Reviews

Free Case Evaluation!

Available on Weekends


View All Locations

Provisional Unlawful Presence

Are you eligible to file
the I-601A form?

Fiance & Spousal Visa Lawyer - North Texas

The Immigration and Nationality Act provides a nonimmigrant visa classification K-1 for aliens coming to the United States to marry American citizens and reside here. The Law Office of Jessie M. Thomas, in North Texas has experience with both spousal visa and fiance visas and can help you prepare this paperwork.

Upon receipt of an approved petition, the American consular officer will notify the beneficiary and give him or her the necessary forms and instructions to apply for a visa. The process can be expedited by using a spousal visa lawyer.

To establish K-1 visa classification for an alien fiance an American citizen must file the appropriate petition with the United State Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) having jurisdiction over the place of the petitioners residence in the United States. Such petitions may not be adjudicated abroad. A Richardson, TX spousal visa lawyer can file the documentation for you.

Free Case Evaluation!

Available on Weekends

The approved petition will be forwarded by USCIS to the American consular office where the alien fiance will apply for his or her visa. Both petitioner and beneficiary must be legally able and willing to conclude a valid marriage in the United States. The petitioner and beneficiary must have previously met in person within the past two years unless the Attorney General waives that requirement. North Texas fiance and spousal visa lawyers understands the process. The marriage must take place within 90 days of admission into the United States. Following the marriage, the alien spouse must apply to the USCIS to establish a record of entry for conditional permanent residence status. After two years, the alien may apply to the USCIS for removal of the conditional status. Let a North Texas spousal and fiance visa attorney take care of the documentation for you.

Spousal and fiance visa lawyers in North Texas can file relative petitions for the husbands and wives, to begin the process for them to be able to immigrate to the U.S. If the U.S. citizen has filed the petition, while it is being processed the U.S. citizen can also file a separate petition to let the husband or wife come to the U.S. as a K3 nonimmigrant category to await approval of the relative petition, and then apply to adjust status and become a permanent resident. This status cannot be granted to a person who is already in the U.S. Jessie M. Thomas, a spousal and fiance visa lawyer in North Texas understand this process and can guide you through it.

Unmarried children under 21 of the U.S. citizen's K3 husband or wife can be granted K4 dependent status, to accompany the K3 and wait here with the K3 for the relative petition for their parent to be approved, and then apply to adjust status to become a permanent resident. This nonimmigrant process is not available to the husband and wives of permanent residents. Our spousal and fiance visa lawyers in Richardson, Texas are experts in the field.

Don’t try to handle your spousal visa or fiance visa application on your own. Contact Jessie M. Thomas, Attorney and Counselor at Law today. Call, Text or Email.

We serve the immigration law needs of individuals throughout Texas and the DFW Metroplex, including Dallas, Richardson, Plano, Garland, Mesquite, McKinney, Wylie, Irving, Bedford, Euless, Arlington, Hurst, Allen, Flower Mound, Carrollton, Lewisville, Keller, Grand Prairie, North Richland Hills, Fort Worth, Denton, Lubbock, Sherman, and Amarillo.

Looking for a spousal visa lawyer in Wylie, Texas? Visit our new office in Wylie. Convenient access for our clients in Wylie, Rowlett, Rockwall, Murphy and Garland.

we handle these immigration services image
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) 2016 Member image
Jessie M. Thomas Jessie M. Thomas, Esq.
Founder and Managing Attorney
Follow Us
10 Best Attorneys Client Satisfaction
Contact Us


Payment Options
PayPal Acceptance Mark

Payment Plans Available